Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Missing Half

If you're intending to disappear, I don't mind. Just please don't let me get used to your
existence. It will be hard not to take your opinion about this post, I'll be waiting for your
feedback you know? Maybe you'll keep analysing every single detail I wrote and mess
with my thoughts and feelings that I keep hidden. I'll pretend to hate that of course but
on the inside, I'll be glad. As much as it frustrates me that someone would be able to read
my inner thoughts but you somehow help me figure out who I am. I'll miss that. It will also
be hard not to listen to your encouraging speeches that I always gave and never needed.
Never needed from anyone but yours were different, they seemed to nourish my soul and
heart. They pushed me forward. You pushed me forward. It will be hard not having you
as a pain in the ass anymore,whining about your love life, acting childishly and maybe
embarrassing me in public sometimes. So do you still wanna disappear? Run away?
I'm fine with it, I'll leave the door wide open. Just don't make it hurt, I don't want to feel
anything missing from my everyday life. How can it be so easy for you to walk away and
leave me behind? Who will push me forward when you leave? Will I be back pushing me
own self forward again? As much as I'm living in constant fear of you walking away, I'm
sure you'll come back to your senses and return. Just make sure it won't take so long, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment