Friday, May 3, 2013

Grew up to be a 'dude'

I don't call myself a guy trapped in a girl's body. I'm not a tomboy either. I'm a girl, but a
different one. I hate girl talk and I prefer hanging out with guys because it's just less drama.
Criticize me if you wish, I'll respect your opinion. I might wear a dress, heels or even make-up
but I'm just not into girls' other shallow interests. Trust me, sitting with a bunch of girls is not
as fun as you might think. I feel like vomiting myself. As a kid, I enjoyed playing with Barbies
but I never thought I'd be witnessing real ones in real life. I never wanted to be a princess,
I remember I was fascinated with black leather jackets and motorcycles at some phase of my
childhood. Weird, huh? And in the end, I grew up to be a dude. But I also got to keep my
femininity. That sounds gay? Forget about it. You won't understand anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment