So I'm not going to talk this time about something different, but I'll just look at it from
another perspective. Actually I don't usually talk about anything different but I believe
that everything is a matter of perspective. Sometimes most people share the same
perspective, while a few choose to go against the norm. Anyway, I just thought about
talking about the friend zone. Well, that's a zone some people might be reluctant to but
hold one with me. Whenever the friend zone is mentioned people automatically sympathize
with the one being "friendzoned" and nobody ever thinks about the other person. Nobody ever
thought if this other person might be suffering in return as well. Sometimes the "friendzoner"
may be aware of their "friendzoned" friend but they just value their friendship so much.
Don't you find it hard not to be able to share everything with your close friend just because
they're "friendzoned"? I'm not blaming anybody here because it's simply nobody's fault,
but I just find it so unfair to take sides. And to every "friendzoned" guy or girl out there,
hold on. Don't push things. If it's meant to be, then it's meant to be. If not, then definitely
there's better waiting for you.
another perspective. Actually I don't usually talk about anything different but I believe
that everything is a matter of perspective. Sometimes most people share the same
perspective, while a few choose to go against the norm. Anyway, I just thought about
talking about the friend zone. Well, that's a zone some people might be reluctant to but
hold one with me. Whenever the friend zone is mentioned people automatically sympathize
with the one being "friendzoned" and nobody ever thinks about the other person. Nobody ever
thought if this other person might be suffering in return as well. Sometimes the "friendzoner"
may be aware of their "friendzoned" friend but they just value their friendship so much.
Don't you find it hard not to be able to share everything with your close friend just because
they're "friendzoned"? I'm not blaming anybody here because it's simply nobody's fault,
but I just find it so unfair to take sides. And to every "friendzoned" guy or girl out there,
hold on. Don't push things. If it's meant to be, then it's meant to be. If not, then definitely
there's better waiting for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment