I've always wondered if right things really did happen at wrong timings. Is that true or is it nothing but our own way to lie to ourselves? But why do we even lie in the first place? To soothe the pain or escape reality? I'm quite aware that we both came together at the worst time of our lives, but I'm not quite sure whether this is a good or a bad thing. I believe it was a good thing at first, at least to me it was. Someone being there for me when no one else was, going through everything for me. That was more than enough. But now what? With all of this falling apart? With you being my pain and my cure, my curse and my remedy, my strength and my weakness, now what? How am I supposed to keep on going on with us turning from this into that? This is simply mentally exhausting. I need to figure out my next step and I have no clue in which direction should it be. A step back, a step back from you, from us? I've already tried that, you wouldn't let go of me. Well maybe a step forward, but to where? We're already moving backwards with all the downs we're facing. Shoving each other away when we should be facing the high tides together. We turned into a time bomb, ready to blow up any second. We're becoming self-destructive. We've become toxic. What happened? What brought us down all the way from cloud nine to hit rock bottom. Maybe right things only happen at the right times after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment